IELTS Speaking ตอนที่ 1 เป็นส่วนที่ง่ายและเบาที่สุดของ IELTS Speaking test เพื่อมีการเริ่มต้นที่สะดวก คุณต้องฝึกทุกหัวข้ออย่างละเอียดและรอบคอบ ด้านล่างนี้คือการรวบรวมหัวข้อ คำถาม และคำตอบล่าสุดในปี 2023
IELTS Speaking ตอนที่ 1 คืออะไร?
การสอบ IELTS Speaking ตอนที่ 1 จะใช้เวลาประมาณ 5-6 นาทีในข้อสอบ IELTS โดยในช่วงเวลานี้ คุณจะต้องตอบคำถามต่อเนื่องประมาณ 12 ข้อ ใน 3 หัวข้อ ซึ่งคำถามจะอยู่ในหัวข้อที่คุ้นเคยในชีวิตประจำวัน เช่น hometown (บ้านเกิด) study (การเรียน) sport (กีฬา) food (อาหาร) hobies (งานอดิเรก) family (ครอบครัว) ฯลฯ
ดังนั้น เคล็ดลับสำหรับข้อสอบให้ IELTS Speaking ตอนที่ 1 คือผู้เข้าสอบควรให้คำตอบสั้นๆ โดยเพียงตอบเนื้อหาหลักของคำถามและเพิ่มรายละเอียดเข้าไปเพิ่มอีกหนึ่งหรือสองประเด็นเท่านั้น
Questions and Sample Answers – คำถามและคำตอบตัวอย่าง
หัวข้อที่ 1: Work/ Study
Question 1: Are you a student or do you work?
Answer: I’m a student at Chulalongkorn University, which is located on Phaya Thai street. My school is about 5 kilometers away from where I live.
Question 2: Do you enjoy what you study?
Answer: Not really. I don’t think what I’m learning is practical and there is always a lot of homework and deadlines. But my friends at school are really nice. They are the main reason that I go to class.
หัวข้อแรกในการทดสอบการพูด IELTS มักจะเลือกจากหัวข้อ Work/Study (งาน/การศึกษา), Accommodation (ที่พัก) และ Hometown (บ้านเกิด)
- Do you live in a house or an apartment?
- What do you like the most about your house or apartment?
- Can you describe your hometown?
- What would you like to change about your hometown?
หัวข้อที่ 2: Accommodation
Question 1: Are you living in a house or a flat?
Answer: Currently I’m renting a flat on Phaya Thai Street. It’s not so far from my workplace, only about 2 kilometers.
Question 2: How long have you been living there?
Answer: Less than a year. Before I moved to this flat, I was living with my parents but it’s too far from my workplace and the traffic there was always terrible. It took me a long time to find this place but I’m pretty happy with it now.
Question 3: If you could change something about your neighborhood, what would it be?
Answer: Hmm… That’s an interesting question. Actually I’ve never thought of this before.
My neighborhood is pretty good I think. It’s quite civilized, and the location is convenient for me to travel to work. I don’t think I would change anything.
ธีมที่คล้ายกัน Concerts/Festivals/Street market
คำถามทั่วไปที่มักถูกถามในสามหัวข้อดังกล่าวคือเกี่ยวกับ Future plans
- What do you want to do in the next 5 years/after you graduate? (Work/Study)
- Do you want to live here for a long time/in the near future? (Accommodation and Hometown)
หัวข้อที่ 3: Holiday
Question 1: Are there a lot of holidays in Thailand?
Answer: Let me see…quite a lot. I mean, there’re holidays almost every month, and sometimes these holidays are to celebrate the most ridiculous things. But I’m fine with that, you know, I have more days off from work!
Question 2: What do Thai people like to do during their holidays?
Answer: I think most Thai people want to stay at home to relax and recover from their busy schedules at work and school. I also notice that some families in the city often go on a picnic during these days.
Ridiculous: น่าขัน ไม่มีเหตุผล
ธีมที่คล้ายกัน Music/ Sleep/ Cinema
Do you like listening to music?
→ Absolutely. Listening to music is one of my favorite activities to destress. I often listen to jazz or pop music after a long day at work.
How often do you sleep every day?
→ About 8-10 hours. Sleeping is an excellent way to relieve stress. I always feel refreshed and full of energy after a long, deep sleep.
หัวข้อที่ 4: Patience
Question 1: Are you a patient person?
Answer: Yes I am. But I used to be a very hot-tempered kid who always got annoyed if someone kept me waiting even for 10 minutes.
Question 2: Have you ever lost your patience?
Answer: I sometimes lose my patience when I’m stuck in traffic for hours after a hard day’s work or I’m constantly interrupted by my family members while working in my room.
Question 3: When do you need patience the most?
Answer: Well, being impatient can cause undesirable results, for example, when studying English, you need to build up your knowledge day by day, but sometimes you have to take some rest. So, I think I need to be patient when learning a new language.
หัวข้อที่ 5: Color
Question 1: What is your favourite colour?
Answer: When I was growing up, I guess blue was my favourite colour. I don’t know why, but I always really liked things that were dark blue. These days though, I tend to have a preference for green things. So I suppose green and blue are the colours that I like most.
Question 2: Did you like that colour when you were small?
Answer: As I mentioned, I always liked dark blue when I was young, but green is something that I started to like just a couple of years ago.
Question 3: Is the colour of your car or motorbike important? Why?
Answer: Yes, and no. I mean, I don’t really care what colour it is; however, I wouldn’t really like to have a pink motorbike. Pink is a little bit too feminine for me. These days I have a black motorbike, which I think is a good colour for it.
หัวข้อที่คล้ายกัน: Clothes Shoes Sunglasses
คำถามทั่วไปเกี่ยวกับหัวข้อเหล่านี้คือ “What type of clothes/shoes/sunglasses do you often buy?”แนวคิดเกี่ยวกับธีมสีในคำตอบตัวอย่างด้านบนสามารถใช้ตอบคำถามประเภทนี้ได้
What kind of clothes do you often buy?
→ I like buying clothes that are comfortable, not necessarily fashionable. More importantly, I always choose dark-colored clothes, like blue.
หัวข้อที่ 6: Morning routine
Question 1: What do you do in the morning?
Answer: So normally I like to wake up around 7am, have a light breakfast, and do some household chores, like wash the dishes or sweep the floor, or something like that. Then I usually do some exercise for an hour or two and have a second breakfast at about 9.30. After that, I have some spare time to do other things, like my hobbies, or some other things that I need to get done.
Question 2: Have you ever changed your routine?
Answer: Of course. I mean, my routine depends on my work. These days I work as an English teacher which requires me to work in the afternoon and evening, so I have plenty of free time in the morning. But in the past I used to have a nine-to-five job, so my routine was completely different then.
Question 3: Do you often have breakfast?
Answer: Yeah, every day. My brain can’t function properly without a good breakfast. In fact, as I mentioned before, I usually have two breakfasts, a light breakfast when I wake up, and then a bigger breakfast around 9 or 10 am. I don’t know how people live without breakfast.
- A light breakfast: อาหารเช้ามื้อเบา
- Household chores (wash the dishes, sweep the floor): งานบ้าน
- Nine-to-five job: งานดั้งเดิม (งานที่เริ่มตั้งแต่เช้าถึงบ่าย)
ข้อมูลอ้างอิงเพิ่มเติม: ตัวอย่าง พูดคุยเกี่ยวกับกิจวัตรประจำวันของคุณ
หัวข้อที่ 7: Festivals
Question 1: What is your favorite festival?
Answer: I have to say, Mid-Autumn Festival would be my favourite festival. Like the name suggests, this festival takes place in the middle of Autumn, which is August 15th according to the Lunar Calendar. I love all the special treats during this holiday, especially moon cakes.
Question 2: What is the most popular Thai festival?
Answer: Well, the most popular Festival in Thailand is the New Year Festival. It’s the time for family reunions as people who work far away from home can get to spend some valuable time with their loved ones after a long year of being separated.
Question 3: Do you like western festivals?
Answer: Honestly, I only know a little about western festivals, but I guess the one I find most interesting would be Halloween. You know, it’s just a lot of fun to see people dressing up in many different creative costumes. If I had a chance, I would definitely want to celebrate it in other countries to see what it’s like.
- Takes place: เกิดขึ้น
- Family reunion:การรวมตัวของครอบครัว
- Valuable time: เวลาอันมีค่า
- Dressing up: ปลอมตัว
Concerts Crowded places และ Festivals มักเป็นที่นิยมของคนเปิดเผย อย่างไรก็ตาม คนเก็บตัวไม่ชอบสถานที่เหล่านี้ ดังนั้น วิธีง่าย ๆ ในการขยายคำตอบคือการบอกว่าคุณเป็นคนเก็บตัวหรือคนเปิดเผย
- Yes: I am an extrovert who enjoys the exciting ambiance a crowd brings.
- No: I am an introvert who hates social interactions.
Do you like going to concerts?
→ Yes. I am an extrovert who enjoys the exciting ambiance a crowd brings. Last year I visited Coachella for 3 days and had the time of my life.
หัวข้อที่ 8: Neighborhood
Question 1: Tell me about the place you are living in.
Answer: Well currently I live in an apartment in downtown Hanoi. It’s quite a bustling area with a lot of shops, offices and quite a big park just around the corner from my house. You can also find people from all walks of life around the area.
Question 2: Do you know a lot of people there?
Answer: No, not really. I know just a couple of people who live in my building, but otherwise I don’t really know anyone.
Question 3: Do you like your neighbours?
Answer: Sure. I mean we don’t meet each other very often or anything but they all seem to be nice, friendly people.
- Bustling: ยุ่ง
- People from all walks of life: ผู้คนต่างวัฒนธรรมที่มีไลฟ์สไตล์ต่างกัน
หัวข้อที่คล้ายกัน: Being alone Friends
เราสามารถใช้ประเด็น “ฉันไม่ว่าง” เพื่อตอบคำถามที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อเหล่านี้
- I have a lot on my plate.
- I have a tight schedule.
When was the last time you were alone?
→ I honestly can’t remember. I have a tight schedule, so if I’m not at school, I’ll be at work so there are always people around, my students or colleagues.
How often do you meet your friends?
→ Once or twice a week, I’d like to see them more often, but I have a lot on my plate right now.
หัวข้อที่ 9: Water
Question 1: How often do you drink water?
Answer: I drink a lot of water every day. Probably I drink between 2-3 litres a day, depending on how hot it is, or how much exercise I have done.
Question 2: Do you often drink bottled water or tap water?
Answer: Well, unfortunately tap water is full of chemicals that are harmful to your health, so I never drink it. I only drink filtered water that comes in big plastic containers.
Harmful to your health:ไม่ดีต่อสุขภาพ
หัวข้อที่ 10: Gardens/Parks
Question 1: Do you have a garden where you live?
Answer: Well, I’m currently living in an apartment in a condo near the heart of Hanoi, so as you can imagine, there is no space for a garden in there. However, I do have a lovely garden in my parents’ house where I grow all kinds of flowers and plants.
Question 2: Is there a park near your house?
Answer: Fortunately yes, my house is located near a large park with a wide variety of flowers and big trees, so it is an ideal place for me to stroll around and blow off some steam every weekend.
Question 3: Would you like to change anything about the park?
Answer: The park itself is really nice, but it would be better if there were more lights around the park to make it slightly brighter. To be honest, I find it a bit scary when jogging there at night, so I only go there during the day.
- Condo/ Condominium: อพาร์ตเมนต์สุดหรู
- Stroll around: เดินเล่น
- Blow off some steam: ผ่อนคลายความเครียด
IELTS SPEAKING PART 1 TOPICS & QUESTIONS ให้การ IELTS SPEAKING PRACTICE
Work / Study
- Do you miss being a student?
- Do you like your job?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
- What technology do you use at work?
- Do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
- Are you looking forward to working?
- Do you like your subject?
- Why did you choose to study that subject?
- What subjects are you studying?
- What technology do you use when you study?
Conversation with stranger
- Is it hard to start a conversation with a stranger?
- Do you normally carry on a conversation with strangers?
- Are you afraid of being evaluated when you meet someone for the first time?
- What do you usually do in your flat?
- What room does your family spend most of the time in?
- Can you describe the place where you live?
- What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you lived in the past?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
- How long have you lived there?
- What part of your home do you like the most?
- Please describe the room you live in.
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
- What kind of house or flat do you want to live in in the future?
- Is that a big city or a small place?
- Is there anything you dislike about it?
- What do you like (most) about your hometown?
- Do you like living there?
- Do you like your hometown?
- How long have you been living there?
- Please describe your hometown a little.
- Do you think you will continue living there for a long time?
The area you live in
- Do you like the area that you live in?
- What are some changes in the area recently?
- Do you know any famous people in your area?
- Where do you like to go in that area?
Taking a rest (break)
- How often do you take a rest or a break?
- What do you usually do when you are resting?
- Do you take a nap when you are taking your rest?
- How do you feel after taking a nap during your break?
- What’s the decoration like in your home?
- What kind of decoration do you prefer?
- Do Vietnamese people like redecorating their homes?
- What’s your favorite color when decorating your home?
- Do students learn maths in secondary schools in Vietnam?
- Do you think maths is difficult?
- What can people do with maths in their daily life?
- Do you learn maths now? Why or why not?
- Is it easy for you to remember people’s names?
- How do you remember people’s names?
- How do you feel when people can’ t remember your name?
- Do you often forget people’s names?
- What kind of trees do people usually plant in your country? How about your hometown?
- Have you ever planted trees?
- What kinds of trees do you plant?
- Do you like planting trees? Why ?
- Do you often watch programs on the TV or on your cell phone?
- What kind of TV programs do you like?
- Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
- Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
- What scenery can you see from the window of your home/dormitory?
- Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?
- Do you want to live in a house with beautiful window views?
- How do you feel when you can’t see any beautiful view from your window?
- Is there anything that makes you feel happy lately?
- What do you do to stay happy?
- Can you stay happy all the time?
- Is it important to be happy?
- Have you visited a farm?
- What kind of farm do you like?
- Do you think farming is important?
- Did you do farm work when you were young?
Getting up early
- Do you often get up early in the morning?
- What do you usually do when you get up early?
- Do you get up early on weekends?
- Which morning do you like best in a week?
- How do you celebrate New Year ?
- Do you still remember a new year that you celebrated?
- Do you have any ceremonies to celebrate the
- New Year in your country?
- Why do people think New Year is a new beginning?
- Do you like reading?
- Do you like to read at home or in other places?
- In what place do you think it is difficult to read?
- Do you like to read by yourself or with other people?
- Do you like singing?
- When do you sing?
- Will you take singing lessons in the future?
- Did you enjoy singing when you were younger?
- Which part of your country do you want to live in?
- What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Do you know the history of your country well?
- Will you stay in Vietnam in the future?
- Do you think museums are important?
- Are there many museums in your hometown?
- Do you often visit a museum?
- When was the last time you visited a museum?
- Do you like to wear special costumes?
- Did you try any special costumes when you were young?
- When was your last time to wear special costumes?
- Do you ever buy special costumes?
- What would you do to relax?
- Do you think doing sports is a good way to relax?
- Do you think vacation is a good time for you to relax?
- Do you think students need more relaxing time?
- Do Vietnamese people like barbecue?
- What kind of food do you like to eat for barbecue?
- Would you like to have barbecue with your family or your friends?
- Did you have barbecue when you were a child?
- What kinds of flowers do you know?
- Are there any flowers that have special meanings in Vietnam?
- Have you planted any flowers?
- Have you sent flowers to anyone?
- What kinds of advertisements do you watch?
- Where can you see advertisements?
- Have you ever bought something because of its advertisement?
- Do you watch advertisements from the beginning to the end?
- Do you like to watch TV programs about wild animals?
- Did you learn something about wild animals at school?
- Where can you see wild animals?
- In which country do you think you can see many wild animals?
- Would you like to work in a company related to environmental protection?
- How can we protect the environment?
- Do you think you’ve done enough to protect the environment?
- Is there education about environmental protection at school?
- Do you like to travel by car?
- When do you travel by car?
- Where is the farthest place you have traveled to by car?
- Do you like to sit in the front or back when traveling by car?
- What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
- How did you go to your primary school?
- How do you like your primary school?
- What did you do in your leisure time in your primary school?
Sky and stars
- Do you like to look at the sky? Why?
- Can you see the moon and stars at night where you live?
- Do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at night?
- Is there a good place to look at the sky where you live?
- Do you like to see the stars at night?
- Do you want to live on other planets?
- Do you use a wallet?
- Have you ever lost your wallet?
- Have you ever sent a wallet to someone as a gift?
- Do most of your friends use wallets?
- How do you celebrate festivals in your country?
- What special food and activities do you have for these festivals?
- How do you celebrate the Spring Festival?
- What is your favourite festival?
- Where did you go for your last holiday?
- Do you like holidays? Why?
- Which public holiday do you like best?
- What do you do on holidays?
ด้านบนคือภาพรวมของ IELTS Speaking Test Part 1 Questions & Answers หวังว่าบทความนี้จะให้ข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์แก่ผู้สมัครจำนวนมากในช่วงเวลาเตรียมตัวสอบ IELTS ขอให้โชคดีในการสอบ!